BRRG welcomes transfer skaters. All transfer skaters must approach the head of the Training Committee to join the league.
You may contact them at [email protected]
The Training Committee reserves the right to contact any prior leagues of the transferring skater. If the transferring skater has had disciplinary problems or any other problems of concern, the training committee with notify the Board of Directors. It will be decided by the Board of Directors if the skater shall be allowed to join the league. The Board of Directors reserves the right to place any transferring skater on probation if deemed appropriate. Transferring skaters must provide proof of insurance and sign a BRRG waiver prior to skating with the league.
What if I want to observe your league prior to joining?
• Transfer skaters may attend 3 practices prior to committing to the league.
• After a transfer skater attends the third practice, dues must be paid.
Do I need a letter of recommendation?
• Please provide a letter of reference from your prior league to the head
of training. Letters should come from a coach and must list your most recent attendance.
What are the requirements of a transfer skater?
• Skaters must be currently bout eligible and have completed the WFTDA minimum skills assessment with their prior league.
• If the skater has not skated with any league for a period of time longer than two months and less than one year, the skater must reassess.